Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Review: Pure Luxe Cosmetics - Mineral Foundation

Finally, I have found my HG mineral foundation!

PL - Pure Luxe -
stands out because of their good prices, reasonable international shipping cost, and superb customer service :)
For the price, $18 USD
(on Ebay) for a HUGE 30 gram jar of foundation which will last me months is such a good deal. However, I noticed that buying directly from their official website costs $20 USD for a 30g jar of foundation. I don't know why...may be the handling cost on Ebay is lower? ... So buying from Ebay is bonus :-P



My Shade(s) :





Warm Cream, which falls into a warm category, is exactly my shade. It is the However, I've found that Creamy Natural is also good alone when I want to look a bit fairer.


I say :

The foundation
is really silky and buildable, and it lasts a lot longer than Everyday Minerals. It gives me a beautifully airbrushed look, yet doesn't oxidize during the day! The coverage is just perfect for me, though may not be enough to cover the big blemishes.


My Rating :

  • Overall Rating : 4.4/5
  • Quality : 4.5/5
  • Look : 4.5/5
  • Coverage : 5/5
  • Oil Control : 4.5/5
  • Packaging : 4/5
  • Price : 4/5
  • Will Repurchase? : Yes


Something About Me :

Skin Type : super-oily, prone to acne, sensitive to pollutants and sun light
Coloring : MAC NC20 = B.E. Fairly Light#1.2 = EDM Golden Fair = EDM Fawn/Olive Fair mixed = Lumiere VV Light Golden

No comments:

Post a Comment