Monday, February 16, 2009

Review : Carley's Clear & Smooth Skin Treatment (on eBay)





What are These : acneic skin treatment products

Where to Buy : ACNE Results on eBay






I say :


I used Vichy Normaderm for a year hoping to get my skin cleared, but it did not work. So I gave a try to Carley's Clear & Smooth Skin Treatment set of four(4) products ; acne treatment, day-time moisturizer, butter moisturizer, natural soaps.

I placed an order on eBay on March 27, 2006 and received the products in a mail on April 5, 2006. At that time, I had acne prone skin, especially my forehead. I was very excited to try those things due to great reviews on eBay.

When I started the Carley's Clear & Smooth Skin Treatment products for about a month, my skin went nuts!
My face looked pimply horrible. New breakouts kept appearing everyday...huge ones!

So I gave up, I went to see a dermatologist. She was shocked when she saw my face since I used to have little pimples on my forehead, but at that time they were all over my face ... HUGE cystic acnes! She told me that I was severely allergic to these products...a very bad one. So I decided to permanently stop using Carley's products.

I returned everything to the seller and they refunded exactly what I paid them originally. The customer service was(is) great as they provided good instructions and advice. They promptly answered every email I sent from start to finish.

I had found that 50% of Carley's Clear & Smooth Skin Treatment users got dramatic results from these products, and there were also another 50% who, I believe, faced a nightmare like myself. The chance is 50:50. So it's your choice.

Now, my skin is completely clear thanks to La Roche Posay products and mineral makeup.



My Rating :

  • Overall Rating : 2.4/5
  • Quality : 2/5
  • Look : 1/5
  • Packaging : 2.5/5
  • Customer Service : 4.5/5
  • Price : 2/5
  • Will Repurchase? : No

No comments:

Post a Comment