Monday, February 23, 2009

Review : GUERLAIN Meteorites



"The secret for a perfect complexion"


A true avant-garde magician, Guerlain first captured the pearls of shooting stars in 1987
in order to fill the skin with diaphanous light.




I can't believe that I have not reviewed this wonderful item as I have owned it for a couple of months! Guilty.


According to GUERLAIN Paris Official website, the shades are available in three to enhance all complexions
and thus seduce as many women as possible:

  • Mythic-01, celestial, luminous and inventive, these small multi-coloured pastel beads – the essence of loose powder – tumble over each other to release a powdery and satiny veil that is infinitely light.

  • Pink Fresh-02, a stylish and delicious merging of pink and slightly apricot shades for an instant healthy glow.

  • Beige Chic-03, a timelessly elegant harmony of soft beige to even out the complexion in absolute transparency.

WOW!

I have
Mythic, which consists of small multi-coloured pastel beads. Each colour has a specific use. The pink gives a healthy complexion, the green plays down redness, the mauve attracts light, the white brightens the complexion, the gold and mother-of-pear bring radiance and highlights.

It is a great product that makes my face look better. I apply this as a finishing powder to set my makeup. It provides me with an absolutely polished look; my skin, but so much more better with radiance. My face glows and looks healthy. I also note that it acts as a mattifier for me; it keeps my oils at bay and my make up stays freshly longer during the day.

This is a MUST-HAVE product ever! For $53 USD (at Sephora), it will last you a couple of years with everyday usage. So grab it, ladies :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment