Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Review : The Body Shop Nature's Minerals Foundation Brush (Kabuki)




Nature's Minerals™ Foundation Brush


This is what they describe the product on the website :

Best if you want: A large, rounded, super-soft brush that evenly applies just the right amount of our Nature’s Minerals™ Foundation to your skin.



How it works:
  • High-density, synthetic hairs pick-up ultra-fine powders and feel extra soft on the face’s delicate skin.
  • Long-lasting, hygienic bristles resist flattening.
  • Protective pouch ensures brush hairs won’t leave make-up residue in your purse.


I say :

I love this brush! It feels so soft on my face. The synthetic bristles are of high quality. I use it everyday for applying my mineral makeup and it works beautifully great, giving me a light-to-medium coverage, with a soft-focus look.

The price is OK. I paid $25 USD for this brush in Thailand. I also have a blush brush which is smaller than this. The smaller brush is good on the go for touch-ups, and perfect for hard-to-reach areas, such as around my nose and eyes. Highly recommended to you, ladies :-)




My Rating :

  • Overall Rating : 4.3/5
  • Quality : 5/5
  • Look : 5/5
  • Coverage : 4.5/5
  • Packaging : 4/5
  • Price : 3/5
  • Will Repurchase? : Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment